Vitamin B12 1000mcg x 120 Capsules
Why chose Your Fitness Tools Vitamin B12?
There are a few forms of vitamin B12 available on the market such as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin. We use methylcobalamin in our vitamin B12 supplements, as research has shown that this form of vitamin B12 remains in the body for a longer period of time and at higher levels than cyanocobalamin.
What is Vitamin B12 & Why is It So Important?
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is usually only found in meat as a food source. If you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet it is very important to monitor your vitamin B12 intake as it is a nutrient rarely found in food sources other than fish and meat.
What Does Vitamin B12 do?
Vitamin B12 contributes towards a health diet in many ways. This includes a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism and the maintenance of red blood cells. B12 also contriutes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psycological function.
The Benefits of taking a Vitamin B12 supplement
Taking a vitamin B12 supplement can provide a number of benefits, especially for individuals who may have a deficiency or who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet that is low in vitamin B12. Some of the benefits of taking a vitamin B12 supplement include:
- Improved energy: Vitamin B12 is necessary for the formation of red blood cells, which transport oxygen throughout the body. By increasing the number of healthy red blood cells, vitamin B12 can help to improve energy levels.
- Improved cognitive function: Vitamin B12 is important for proper brain function and has been linked to improved cognitive function, memory, and focus.
- Improved mood: Some studies have suggested that vitamin B12 supplementation may improve mood and decrease the risk of depression and other mood disorders.
- Reduced risk of anemia: Vitamin B12 is necessary for the production of red blood cells, so a deficiency can lead to anemia. Taking a vitamin B12 supplement can help to reduce the risk of developing anemia.
- Improved bone health: Vitamin B12 plays a role in bone health by reducing levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that has been linked to an increased risk of bone fractures.
It’s important to note that while vitamin B12 supplements can provide a range of benefits, it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking any medications.
Our Vitamin B12 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Suitable For Vegans
1 capsule provides:
Alfalfa 100mg, Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose 40mg, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1000μg
Daniel D –
Following a vegan diet this B12 is very important to me and my partner. very happy with this brand and their products.
i highly recommend both this brand and this vitamin B12 product. I had a deficiency show up on a blood test & my doctor recommended supplementing with a B12 vitamin. After using this product for 8 weeks, my last blood test shows i’m now within the normal range for B12. I do also use this brands Vitamin D supplement and really rate them! I would recommend.
Steven R –
This B12 is my new go to supplement replacing a Holland and Barret brand. They’re high quality and made in the UK. Great packaging and premium feel to them.
Sarah Nicholson –
I like that these products are made in the UK. Very fast shipping also, I ordered 2 of their products on Saturday afternoon and it arrived on the Sunday morning.