We always welcome new content contributors!
It’s pretty straight forward to get started. Here’s all you need to know:
Originality: We only accept posts that contain 100% original content. If the post has been published on another site, blog, book, app, or if the content has been plagiarized in any way then we won’t post it.
Tone: Content published on Yourfitnesstools.com is personable, just like you are talking to a close friend.
Content: We welcome a range of topics relating to Health & Fitness, Nutrition, Style, grooming, Lifestyle, Tech, Weight Loss, and More!
Word Count: We want our content to be useful and actionable for our readers, so we like thoroughly written content with at least 1,000 words.
Our core values: We believe in providing straight talking, honest, well researched information all in one place.
Share with your community: Once your post is published, please share it with your social media and email community. To do so, add us on all of Social Media profiles and tag us when you do, and we’ll do the same. This is a great way to become a continuing contributor here at Yourfitnesstools.com
When You Get Accepted: Since we don’t compensate our writers, you are welcome to add links to your website and social media channels in your bio, which we’ll promote to hundreds of thousands of our fans and readers. Your bio’s should be brief, 4-5 sentences max.
Why Write For Your Fitness Tools®?
Here are just a few great reasons to share your voice and ideas with our brand:
You will get exposure for your name and original content
Our editorial team will help you create eye-catching headlines for your post so your post can get the
attention it deserves
You will make a difference to the health and lives of others with the content you submit
You will be able to connect with our audience on a Global scale
You will be featured throughout our social media channels and email updates
5 Quick Ways To Write An Engaging Post
1. Choose a topic that you’re passionate and knowledgeable on. Great content is a by-product of writing about things you’re excited about. Your article should be easy to read, straight forward, and speak directly to the reader.
2. Be clear and concise. Be clear on what message you want to get across to our readers and remove any excess language and words. Write with the reader in mind and not SEO. ‘keyword Heavy’ articles can be difficult to read and will only disengage our readers.
3. Does your post provide additional value to our readers? Our focus is on providing as much value as possible in everything we do. Wherever possible, we ask that you provide links to other related posts or recipes on Yourfitnesstools.com.
4. Is your message or post actionable? Ask yourself what you want your reader to do after reading your post. We focus on creating content our community can take action on! Don’t just make a statement, take it one step further and explain the “why” and the “how to” so your reader can take action with the information in their life.
5. Share your sources! If you are quoting a scientific study or making health claims of any kind, share a link to a credible news source, peer-reviewed scientific paper, or academic journal. We focus on providing quality content…. Always!
How To Submit An Article or Recipe:
Please submit the following via email:
Your post with a working headline.
Short Bio (4-5 sentences maximum) with any links to your social media channels like Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest etc.
We also ask that you add us on our Social Media Profiles so that we can tag you when we share your
post. We ask that you do the same and tag us back as well when you share with your following.
Please include all of this in one email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your post!
Your Fitness Tools® Team